Friday, January 08, 2010

After dinner, I went back home with an absolutely fatigue body. The strong wind was blowing and my mind wasn't refreshed by the chilliness at all. I fastened my pace, hoping to reach home earlier. I didn't want to stay outside any longer - right at the moment, I wished I had the ability to teleport.

***

I stared at the monitor of my laptop. I tried very hard to comprehend the mathematics equations on the lecture notes, but to no avail. My mind went completely blank. I needed a rest, I thought. However, I didn't go to bed immediately. The desire to finish the lecture notes grew stronger before I could make a move to the bed.

***

Suddenly, someone opened the door of my room. Shocked, I opened my eyes. I was on the bed, but the room was pitch dark, I couldn't see anything, except a thin ray of light shining into the room through the crack of the door. A silhuette loomed into my sight, it was so silent and my heart beat was way too loud for the atmosphere. I opened my mouth, wanted to speak.



There is a draft dated 11/3/2009 in my blog! I'd totally forgotten about it. I remember I wrote this after I finish reading Murakami's The Wind-up Bird Chronicle. Darkness, concept of time, suspense. lol. It doesn't look like something that I'd write.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home